What is MPS?
Managing all of the output devices will lower the total cost of ownership (TCO) for your printer fleet, the output, and the people and processes that support the printer fleet. This includes:
- Pages produced by your staff, mobile workers and production print operations
- Pages printed on office desktop printers, multifunction printers, copiers, fax machines and high-volume printers
- Materials sent out for quick printing, offset printing, mailing and distribution
- IT help desk support, technical service and maintenance
- Toner and other supplies and consumables
Add up the costs of printing in your office and it accounts for one of the last UNMANAGED cost centers for any business. Through managed print services, you can outsource print management and cut costs.
- Conduct a thorough, up-front assessment to analyze your current printing infrastructure.
- Monitor, manage and optimize your total print output environment.
- Provide a roadmap to reduce the number and types of printing devices and supplies.
- Proactively solve potential printing problems and replenish supplies.
- Reduce your environmental footprint through printing less paper, consuming less energy.
- Continuously monitor your printing environment.
- Turn slow, paper-based processes (like routing and approvals) into automated business processes.
By utilizing Electronic Document Management we can make recommendations as to how to convert any paper-based process into a more efficient electronic business process.
This is called Business Process Management or BPM. BPM will convert any workflow in your office to a digital or electronic workflow giving you the ability to understand bottlenecks in the workflow, redirect documents within the workflow and automaticall archive documents when the have be completely processed and are no longer needed.