- Printer/Copier fleet administration will be centralized.
- Document expense is identified, documented and controlled.
- Elimination of unbudgeted spending.
- Toner inventories monitored and controlled.
2. Billing Flexibility:
- One detailed monthly invoice for all equipment and all locations.
- Cost-Per Print program is volume based and can be adjusted.
- Print Tracking software allows for usage-based departmental billing.
3. Eliminate Capital Expenditure:
- Capital expenditure for new or replacement equipment is eliminated.
- Printers can be added at any time with no capital expense.
4. Refresh Technology:
- Equipment can be refreshed strategically on a consistent interval.
- Individual printers may be upgraded downgraded without penalty.
- The printer fleet is updated regularly with state of the art technology.
- Hardware consistency = fewer toner types in inventory.
- Output consistency.
6. Technological Infrastructure:
- Built to increase technological capabilities utilizing existing equipment.
- Develop migration path for long term cost avoidance.
7. Reduction in Costs:
- Reduce or Eliminate IT Time dealing with document related issues.
- Reduction in Invoices Processed.
- No Outside Service Expense.
- Fax costs deferred by sending documents digitally.
- Improved Productivity for Users.
- Re-investment of Capital.
- Account Manager will evaluate the model.
- IT Specialist will assist with technological and infrastructure needs.
- Local technicians will respond to your needs promptly.
- Professional installation and ongoing training ensures seamless transition.